- its time to start detaching your workflow from default networks
- its so easy to become accustomed to these virtual appendages
- it isn’t easy to pull tools that make you weak and complacent out of your psyhe
- it can be hard to put your finger on exactly what is holding you back
- to evolve into something else sacrifices must be made
there will be no more web services here that aren’t coms. we cannot sever the channels that connect us to our friends. for now the cloud is needed and that’s ok. as for the other things, we must force ourselves to adapt.
if i have something of yours, you know where to find me.