honey ginger sauce
- black pepper
- acidic base
- red chili paste
- soy sauce
- corn starch
the acidic base consists of one of the following:
- apple cider vinegar
- rice wine vinegar
- orange juice
- grind pepper, grate or grind garlic, grate or grind ginger.
- measure out your acidic base in a bowl.
- add red chili paste, soy sauce, and honey. stir to combine.
- add ground pepper, garlic paste, and ginger paste. stir to combine.
- stir fry with protien and vegetables, add corn starch as needed for thickness.